1.31.2006

Tagged with 7 questions via "the defeatists"

I was tagged...so I answered the 7 questions of the defeatists!

Seven things I say
1. Y'all
2. Hiya
3. Namaste
4. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
5. George Bush doesn't like black people
6. Hell is other people
7. Pooky

Seven Books I like
1. SlaughterHouse Five
2. Tao Te Ching
3. Green Eggs and Ham
4. Brave New World
5. Die fröhliche Wissenschaft
6. The Book of Lieh-Tzu
7. Chuang Tsu - Inner Chapters

Seven movies I enjoy
1. M*A*S*H
2. Matrix
3. Clockwork Orange
4. Harold and Maude
5. This is Spinal Tap
6. Network
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Seven more books I enjoy
1. America
2. Alpha and Omega
3. What's the Matter With Kansas?
4. "Dummies" Guides'
5. "Idiots" Guides'
6. "Beginners" Guides'
7. "The History of..." Guides'

Seven things I enjoy about cities
1. Art
2. Music
3. Restaurants
4. More Liberal
5. I can leave
6. Being anonymous
7. History

Seven things I cannot do
1. Live forever
2. Understand some people
3. Give Birth
4. Jump(bad knees)
5. Read minds
6. See all of color spectrum
7. Not Care

Seven things I must do before I die
1. Travel
2. Educate myself
3. Get in shape
4. Learn an instrument
5. Forgive
6. Be truly happy
7. Finish

9 Comments:

Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Cool! I like your list.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Me4Prez said...

M*A*S*H does not get on enough favorite movies lists

4:56 PM  
Blogger BigBuddhaPuppy said...

I think people don't appreciate good satire...except for the Daily Show/Colbert Report, you don't see much anymore...makes people use their "thinking bones", and they don't like that...

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anything holding you back besides tine?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Like the lists...though, I consider myself extremely well-read...and have never heard of 4 of the books you list (first list of books)! Well, maybe I have heard of book #2.

Sounds bad, don't it?

Ever read anything by Italo Calvino (Cosmicomics, Mr. Palomar's Vacation, Baron in the Trees)?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

BTW...you must be recovering from Super Bowl sunday...or else we would have seen a blog entry from you re: the Steelers!

12:48 PM  
Blogger BigBuddhaPuppy said...

Steve, no I haven't...but I will look into them...

I think a lot of people are well-read...the thing about being well-read is that there is always so much more to read...

Yep, I am recovering from the Steelers victory, but I will post something about their win soon...

1:10 PM  
Blogger Cubby said...

I can tell from your lists that you are a freak! Just the kind of person I like!

Go Steelers! The Bus is king of the world!

3:10 PM  
Blogger BigBuddhaPuppy said...

Puppies and puppy-lovers have to stick together...

We are freaks! and we wouldn't have it any other way...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home